Differences from UOAM and UOC
[Comparison with UOAM, UOC]
● Updated and distributed
● UO2D client eliminates the need for UOA assistance
● It also supports UOA-TP, so it works with almost all clients.
● Track multiple clients
● Z position will be displayed
● Naturally made in Japan
● Dealing with garbled characters
● Very fast and accurate real-time position sharing
[Comparison with UOAM]
● Will be available on UOSA clients
● Support for all facets and all areas
● UOAM used an 8-bit (256 color) map, but uovmc calculates it as the primary color of 32k or 64k, so the color becomes beautiful.
● The UI for moving the map with the up / down / left / right keys and zooming in / out with the mouse wheel is inherited because it is reproduced independently.
● Standard label data inherits some form
[Comparison with UOCatographer]
● UOSA client no longer needs to register log output in custom UI
● It can be displayed in a large size and can be displayed at the same size as UO2D.
● Eliminates instability and weight of operation
● The UI for moving the map by dragging and scaling with the mouse wheel is inherited because it is reproduced independently.