Display is strange
Checking the operation of the OS performance acquisition mechanism
Disk I/O If the operating rate remains at 100% and the system does not work, or the system time becomes 49,710 and freezes, please repair the performance counter using the following method.
Also, in the case of DXGI p mode, if there is a problem with this, an abnormal state may occur where the CPU load of thilmera becomes maximum.
1. Verify that the following services are not disabled.
Performance Logs & Alerts
Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
2. Start button → Accessories → Command Prompt (right-click and run as administrator on Vista or later)
3. lodctr /r and enter
4. restart system
5. Type lodctr /q and enter.
Check that it is set to (Enabled), and check if there is anything that is set to (Disabled).
Check drive list SHOW・HIDE
If network I/O remains 0 and does not work, check whether the network device list in the network＞drive list is set to HIDE.
If it is unintentionally set to HIDE, left-click to switch to SHOW.
Update the OS
If you are using fast startup, try turning it off.
Or try shutting down while holding down the Shift key. (complete shutdown)
Disk check-Component store repair-Recover from resource protection corruption
Reference source: http://freesoft.tvbok.com/tips/pc_maintenance/full-fledged_maintenance.html
1. Start button → Accessories → Command Prompt (right-click and run as administrator on Vista or later)
2. Type chkdsk c: /f and enter
3. restart system
(For Windows 7, skip 126.96.36.199.8.)
4. Command prompt: fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\ and enter
5. Command prompt: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup and enter
6. 188.8.131.52 until the error disappears. Repeat reboot.
7. Command prompt: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and enter
8. 184.108.40.206.7 until the error disappears. Repeat reboot.
9. Command prompt: DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
10. Command prompt: sfc /scannow
11. Repeat until there are no errors.
Command list excerpt
chkdsk c: /f
fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
Even if you use the OS carefully for a long period of time, some kind of damage will occur.
Due to its nature, thilmera is very susceptible to whether the OS environment is normal or not, so if you notice that the OS is malfunctioning, you can perform maintenance like this, and if it is not caused by malware, you may not have to reinstall it to some extent. will also be restored.
Please note that if you use software such as a registry cleaner, the required library PDH functions may be deleted. When using a registry cleaner, be sure to take a backup and make sure it can be restored before running it.
There have been reports that PDH itself has been deleted by registry-related software, so please be careful.
Try reinstalling thilmeraUsers are reporting that windows are disappearing, CPU is under high load, and memory is increasing. There have been reports of cases in which the problem was resolved by reinstalling files other than the configuration file.
This may be a slightly special case, but it seems to happen.